Monday 1 April 2019

Does the Jes Extender Work?

Looking for a natural impotence remedy? You're not 5G Male Review alone. As guys we all have been there before at some point am I right? We were in the title fight like in boxing but when it was time to get up for the bell we couldn't. Impotence is very common and happens to the best of us really, myself included. There are many factors why this occurs, physical or psychological. Regardless of the why there are natural impotence remedies to help improve a males sex drive because to most men sex is a very important aspect of life.

I found it was better to try to help myself with this problem then relying on impotence supplements to get me "working" again. I hate taking pills so I wanted an alternative to the traditional ED pills. Some of the natural ways I tried was using horny got weed, that' right is a real thing so look it up, ginseng, and saw palmetto. I didn't want to try all them at once because I didn't want to become a sexual beast but one at a time and the horny goat weed seemed to work the best for me.

The next step is to understand the nature of premature ejaculation so you can choose the right solution for you. Premature ejaculation is a difficult problem to diagnose as it can vary enormously between couples. The average time for a couple to take over sexual intercourse is approx 7 minutes whilst for most this is sufficient for others this is not long enough. It is only really considered that you are suffering PE if the time taken to ejaculate is significantly lower than this or if you and your partner feel you would like lovemaking to last longer.

It may be that you are unable to last more than a couple of minutes in which case it is probable that you do have a problem, this could be medical i.e over sensitivity or trained behaviour such as teaching yourself to come quickly by masturbation. In the former I would recommend a trip to your GP and in the latter case I would recommend retraining yourself by using some exercises that will help you physically and mentally last longer before ejaculation.


No comments:

Post a Comment