Tuesday 9 April 2019

Unleash the Incredible Power of Your Subconscious

Simply put, when we feed our brain with something, we begin Awaken the Species Review to attract what we keep thinking about. Once our brain has accepted and digested the information, it will command our body to act. The actions are usually instigated by our belief. It is because we actually believe in it that our bodies are moving in momentum with our thoughts. The only variability is the strength of our belief. If our belief is durable and strong, our brains are most likely going to act on it.

The second situation feels SO Much Better doesn't it?

Start to be that person that is the first to introduce yourself to the "new guy." Invite them to lunch, take them around the office to meet some of your co-workers. Be the difference maker that allows this new person to feel comfortable. I can recall the very first day I had when I entered the new home sales business. It was a totally new line of work for me, in a new part of town, and really just a totally new experience. I was confused and unsure of what to do next or to even find out how to answer my questions.

The very first day, we had a big division meeting; the entire Dallas Division was there. Naturally, I showed up early in an effort to make a good first impression. As I stood around waiting, more and more people began to arrive. Not one person came up to me in the forty-five minutes or so that I was there. When it was time to go inside the meeting room, I peaked in and noticed that all the tables were basically divided into groups of six or seven people.

This is what I realized. The only people that where amazed by the Eiffel Tower was the tourists, not the locals. There is a river that runs right next to the Eiffel Tower that people walk and jog alone. The locals didn't even look up at the Eiffel Tower. It was like it wasn't even there for them. On the rest of our vacation I noticed that this was the same at every tourist stop in Paris. The tourists loved the sights and the locals barely even acknowledged they were there.



No comments:

Post a Comment